Due to the COVID19 emergency, the organizing committee has decided to postpone the Workshop to November 20 and 27. The workshop will be held on line.
All the dates related to paper submission have been postponed as follow:
- May 31, 2020: Submission deadline
- June 30: notification to authors
- September 30, 2020: Full paper submission deadline
More details about the Workshop will be announced in newsletters and on the conference web site.
The aim of the Workshop is to discuss high quality papers on all aspects of financial reporting and business communication. We encourage the submission of both empirical and theoretical papers and case studies addressing financial reporting issues. Topics may include:
- The introduction and the effectiveness of IAS/IFRS
- The role of financial reporting in capital markets
- The relationship between financial reporting and corporate governance
- Social and environmental disclosure
- Accounting choices and earnings quality
- The role of narrative disclosure in financial reporting
- International accounting harmonization
- Audit quality and financial statements
This year, in accordance with the main topic of SIDREA Congress, papers concerned with companies’ crisis and sustainable development will be very appreciated.
All papers will be peer-reviewed prior to acceptance for the workshop. Accepted papers will be presented in a parallel session with a discussant.
Should you wish to have a paper considered for the presentation at the workshop, please email a 1.000 word abstract or a full paper by May 31, 2020 to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
At the choice of the authors, conference papers might be considered and have a fast track for publication in the Financial Reporting Journal.
Anna Lucia Muserra, University of Bari (Chair)
Grazia Dicuonzo, University of Bari
Paolo Andrei, University of Parma
Fabrizio Cerbioni, University of Padua
Michele Pizzo, University of Naples “Luigi Vanvitelli”
Alberto Quagli, University of Genova
Claudio Teodori, University of Brescia